For information on Chemical Products and Services, please contact:
NATIONAL CHEMICAL SALES MGR.
3051 Exon Avenue
Cincinnati, OH 45241
Phone: (513) 563-1300
10 S. River Rd. Suite 6
Cranbury, NJ 08512
Phone: (609) 433-8191
3051 Exon Avenue
Cincinnati, OH 45241
Phone: (513) 483-8547
7421 Douglas Bl., #466
Douglasville, GA 30135
Phone: (404) 414-8408
1600 Genessee St #524
Kansas City, MO 64102
Phone: (573) 218-8152
4401 Little Rd., #550
Arlington, TX 76016
Phone: (214) 663-4363
928 E. Frontage Road
Ripon, CA 95366
Phone: (925) 698-6711
OHIO VALLEY REGION
8984 Darrow Road, Suite 2-147
Twinsburg, OH 44087
Phone: (440) 214-5804
Clayton Sales and Service, Ltd.
910 Rowntree, Unit #32
Phone: (905) 791-3322
Fax: (905) 790-0583
EUROPE, MIDDLE EAST & AFRICA
Clayton of Belgium NV
Headquarters for Europe, Middle East and Africa
2880 Bornem, Belgium
Phone: +32 (0)3 890 57 00
Fax: +32 (0)3 890 57 01
MEXICO, CENTRAL & SOUTH AMERICA
Clayton de Mexico, S.A. de C.V.
Manual L. Stampa 54
Col. Nueva Industrial Vallejo
Alcaldia Gustavo A. Madero
CDMX 07700 Mexico
Local Toll Free: 01 800 888 4422
Phone: 52 (55) 5586 5100
Fax: 52 (55) 5586 2300
Clayton Industries Regional Service Headquarters Asia
21-C Pineda Street
Zone 2 Central Signal Village
Taguig City, Philippines 1632
Clayton has been providing Steam Generator Water Treatment Chemicals products and services since the inception of its Chemical Division in 1935. Coil Guard Technology was introduced in 1995 and has been continually expanded and refined since then. While extremely simple to apply, it is, nevertheless, state-of-the-art technology that permits system optimization and allows the user to take full advantage of the efficiencies of Clayton Steam Generator.
Steam Generator Water Treatment Chemicals: Coil Guard Technology
Coil Guard Technology offers many benefits, as it is designed by Clayton to:
- Maintain the highest efficiency and longevity of your Clayton Steam Generator.
- Maintain your compliance with Clayton’s feedwater specifications.
- Achieve higher levels of total dissolved solids and alkalinities permitted in a Clayton Steam Generator, thereby reducing blowdown and conserving fuel, water and water treatment chemicals.
A.W.A.R.E. Program—Access Water data to Alert and React for Efficiency
All Clayton water treatment chemical products are supported by our AWARE Program, as well as a dedicated sales group that services the United States, Canada, Europe and Mexico. The AWARE Program is designed to monitor, communicate, control and maintain the correct feedwater conditions at all times so the operation of the generator remains problem-free and conditions are optimized for efficiency.
Clayton’s Water Treatment Group will help you:
- Manage your resources.
- Design and manage your entire water treatment program.
- Evaluate your water source and quality before startup.
- Evaluate your current and proposed pretreatment equipment.
- Help administer Coil Guard 1 and 2 for coil boil out and passivation.
- Start up a new system with Coil Guard Technology.
- Conduct training seminars for proper water treatment.
- Provide ongoing testing and consulting services.
- Provide customer specific return on investment calculations.
- Work closely with Clayton service to help ensure a reliable and efficient generator operation.
Additional Products and Services:
- Boiler water products for conventional boilers
- Cooling tower products
- Closed system inhibitors
- Automatic feed systems
- TDS controller
- Corrosion control agents
- Laboratory support (Worldwide Technology Center located in Cincinnati, Ohio, USA)
- Technical support
Call Clayton Industries when you are looking for water treatment chemicals and industrial steam boilers for sale.
For specifications, contact your local Clayton representative.
Click here to download specification sheets, brochures and other literature for our entire line of industrial steam boilers and products from our online literature library.