Clayton’s designs offer several reasons why YOU should buy a Clayton Steam Generator. Our units are available as medium pressure steam boilers and high pressure steam boilers for sale. They come with several benefits above traditional water tube and fire tube boilers.
- EFFICIENT: The Clayton design produces higher fuel-to-steam efficiency, even when operated lower than the full firing rate.
- COMPACT SIZE: Clayton Steam Generators require only 1/3 the floor space of traditional boilers.
- RAPID START-UP: The Clayton Steam Generator can go from cold to full steam in less than five minutes.
- QUALITY STEAM: The fixed-vane steam separator yields the driest saturated steam available in the industry today—typically less than 0.5% at all loads.
- REDUCED BLOWDOWN: The Clayton design requires 1/10 the amount of blowdown—saving fuel, water and chemicals.
- SAFE: The unique Clayton design is inherently safe with no possibility of a hazardous steam explosion.
- PACKAGED SYSTEMS: Clayton Steam Generators are available as complete skidded systems with all components shipped on the skid, pre-wired and pre-plumbed for easy installation. Skidded systems can include the steam generator, feedwater pump, feedwater tanks, water treatment tank and blowdown tank.
- SINGLE SOURCE: Clayton Industries designs, manufactures and supplies complete systems, including hotwells, deaerators, blowdown tanks, water softeners and our own range of feedwater chemicals that are specially formulated for the Clayton Steam Generator. We also offer 24/7 support from our factory service technicians.
- LOW EMISSIONS: Clayton offers ultra low NOx, low CO burners, as well as flue gas recirculation systems that meet strict air quality standards throughout the country.
- FACTORY DIRECT: Clayton provides factory-direct sales and service with branch offices located in major metropolitan areas.
For more information about Clayton Steam Generators and their components, contact your local Clayton representative.