Clayton Industries offers Packaged Steam Generator Systems that are available in a variety of standard and custom designed skidded configurations. Clayton provides compact and convenient packages that are fully wired, assembled and factory piped. Since Clayton Steam Generator Packages are shipped to you pre-assembled, they:
- reduce installation time and cost.
- ensure the proper size and type of interconnecting piping and wiring.
- ensure complete system compatibility and integrity.
Common packaged configurations include:
- Fully Containerized Packages: steam generator and feedwater system are installed in a fully weather protected enclosure.
- Steam Generator Skid Mounting: piping and wiring of the steam generator along with all the water treatment skid components.
- Water Treatment Skid Mounting: piping and wiring on a common skid of the feedwater receiver, water softeners, chemical feed system, blowdown equipment and booster pumps.
- Feedwater Receiver Skid Mounting: piping and wiring of the feedwater receiver.
All Clayton skid packages save installation time and reduce field installation costs.Contact your local Clayton representative to configure your customized Packaged Boiler or Steam Generator system to reduce your installation costs.
Call your local Clayton representative for information about process steam boilers when you are looking for industrial steam boilers for sale and small steam generators for sale.
See Literature and Specifications for spec sheets, brochures and other information about our entire line of industrial steam boilers and products.