We Are with You Every Step of the Way!
The sun never sets on Clayton Customer Service. From Los Angeles to New York, Brussels to Bucharest, Shanghai to Guadalajara, Clayton’s steam generator service is ready to support your operations. Parts, service, and water treatment chemicals are all readily available to keep your Clayton Steam Generator running at its peak performance.
We realize that your satisfaction is the key to our success. That is why our customer service personnel are dedicated to assisting you with your needs — from ordering parts, to checking on the status of an order, to assisting in the resolution of a problem.
Our U.S. central parts warehouse and customer service department are located in Cincinnati, Ohio. Parts are also carried by our service technicians in local service offices across the country and in our manufacturing plant in City of Industry, CA. This countrywide distribution of parts helps ensure quick response to your steam generator service in normal and emergency situations.
In addition to our call-in steam boiler service and support, our service department offers custom designed Preventative Maintenance and Inspection (PMI) agreements that are tailored to meet your specific requirements. These PMI visits can be scheduled monthly, quarterly, or semi-annually to best fit your needs. We can also include parts kits and special training as required.
Clayton Customer Service is a global support operation with service technicians and spare parts inventories in North America, Latin America, Europe, Africa, Middle East and Asia-Pacific.
The United States Customer Service Department may be reached at:
Phone: (800) 822-8035
Fax: (513) 563-1303
Other Regional Customer Service Centers may be contacted as follows:
For Canada contact:
Clayton Sales and Service, Ltd
910 Rowntree Dairy Rd., Unit 32
Vaughn, Ontario, Canada L4L 5W6
Phone: (905) 791-3322
Fax: (905) 790-0583
For Mexico and Latin America contact:
Clayton de Mexico, S.A. de C.V. Manual E.
Stampa 54 Nueva Industrial Vallejo Mexico D.F.,
Local Toll Free: 01800 888 4422
Phone: 011 525 586 5100, Fax: 011 525 586 2300
For Europe, Africa, and the Middle East contact:
Clayton Of Belgium N.V.
Rijksweg 30 B-2880
Phone: 32-(0)3-890.57.00, Fax: 32-(0)3-890.57.01
For China, Malaysia, Philippines, Indonesia, Thailand, Singapore,
Clayton Southeast Asia
Phone: +61 447 344 708
To locate more distributors within your region, see our Worldwide Locations page.
Submit an RMA Form
Please download the Return Materials Authorization (RMA) Request Form PDF below. This PDF has form fields that can be directly typed into, or you can print the PDF and write your responses. Then fax or email the form to:
Fax: (513) 563‐1303
Upon approval, you will receive an email notification that will contain your RMA number. Place the RMA form inside the box. Mark the RMA number on the exterior of the package and ship freight prepaid to the address shown on your RMA form. If you need further assistance, please contact Clayton Industries Customer Service Department at (513) 563-1300, ext. 236.
ANY PARTS RETURNED FREIGHT COLLECT WILL BE REFUSED. RMA numbers are only valid for a period of 10 working days from date of issuance.
Request For Return Materials Authorization: Terms and Conditions
- No RMA will be issued for parts purchased outside the warranty period.
- If it is found upon receipt and inspection of the returned part, that the part has been abused or improperly used causing damage, the warranty request will be denied.
- If the part being returned is deemed like new and unused and is in the original packaging and purchased within 90 days, a credit maybe issued less a 20% restocking fee.
- If the part is being returned for warranty consideration, and it is deemed warrantable due to a defect in material and/or workmanship, Clayton will repair, rebuild, replace or offer a credit memo at Clayton’s sole discretion. If credit is being issued it will be for the defective part only. All transportation and labor charges relating to the installation of the replacement part or the removal of the defective part shall be the responsibility of the purchaser.
- If a replacement part is required prior to warranty determination, the cost of that part must be paid promptly by the customer.
- With respect to any non-Clayton part(s)supplied, other than the duration of the warranty, the OEM manufacturer’s warranty shall apply and be exclusive.